Saturday, December 26, 2015

Holiday Greetings & Winners of Up On The Woof Top



It's hard to believe it's December 26th!  Only 364 Days Until Christmas! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I hope the holidays have been good to you and your four-legged companions. As the New Year approaches, I wish for each of you and your companions Good Health, Happiness and Peace. If you have four-legged companions you have Love, Unconditional Love. It just doesn't get any better than the Human-Animal Bond.

I know you're waiting to find out who won the contest for a copy of the new DVD Christmas Movie, Up On The Woof Top.  The winners are listed below:




James Stagg

Katrina Trent

Lisette Brodey

Gordon Brice

Please e-mail me via my website: PerPETuallySpeaking.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Gordon Brice said...

Thank you, Darlene. I wish you and Aimee much happiness, good health and peace in 2016 and beyond.
As I said before "Up on the Woof Top" sounds like perfect family viewing and is sure to give "children" of all ages much pleasure.
Congratulations to the winners and enjoy viewing your videos.

Unknown said...

Brilliant, as usual, Darlene!!!! Thank you!!!

Darlene said...

Thank you so much, Gordon, for your good wishes! And congratulations on being a winner!

Darlene said...

Thank you so much, Vallie!

Unknown said...

How do I contact you to give my info? The link don't take me anywhere.

Darlene said...

Hi Katrina,
Go to: http://www.darlenearden.com Scroll down the page. On the right hand side, in White, it says To Book Darlene... Right below that, in tiny print, is a link to e-mail. I really don't want to post an e-mail address here for the obvious reasons.
Congratulations on winning a copy of the DVD!

Rescuegal said...

What fun for the winners. DVD sounds like a good family film. Enjoy everyone.

FMovies said...

I thoroughly appreciated your post! The blend of valuable insights and an engaging writing style made it an enjoyable and educational read. fmovies