Monday, May 4, 2015

Saving a Puppy's Life

For those of you who have been wondering where I've been - I had eye surgery two weeks ago and have been pampering myself a bit, trying not to strain it. My blog is important but so is my eyesight. I'll gradually get back on track. I hope that you'll bear with me.

I saw this video from The Israel Project tonight and simply had to share it with you. In Judaism, all life is precious. This poor little puppy was thrown over a barbed wire fence by terrorists in Egypt. Watch as two Israeli soldiers, members of the IDF, save this puppy's life. This little one will now not only live, but no doubt will be adopted into a happy home.

4 comments:

Gordon Brice said...

At great risk to himself, from both the barbed wire and the puppy, this soldier showed great compassion by carrying out such a delicate rescue. I feel sure that they will also ensure the future safety of the poor creature.
Thank you for sharing this with us, Darlene and best wishes for a speedy recovery following your eye surgery.

Unknown said...

Brave and Beautiful.

Darlene said...

Thank you so much for your comment, Gordon. What you said is so true.
Thank you, too, for your good wishes about my eye surgery. Fingers crossed for a good recheck at the end of the month!

Darlene said...

You're so right, Vallie. Thank you for commenting!